Tuesday, March 24, 2020


S is for SEW!!! 
(S is for social distancing) 

During the past couple of week I have been thinking of all stitching friends and wondering what you are all doing with your time since we been practicing social distancing.....so I started creating some little embroidery blocks that I want to share for FREE with you all!!

Is a crazy time and we all need one another to keep us going, to find the way through. Our schedules and habits have been changed and even with all the sewing projects we have crammed into our closets it is sometimes overwhelming to figure out what to start with!! 

Well here you go!! 
A NEW project to start!! 

I am wishing you all safe days ahead and that you can find joy and comfort in your needle and thread!! 











Happy Stitching!! 

13 comments:

Marie-Francoise de Lille said...

Thanks so much.
It is so cute

Marie Francoise from France

Sabine said...

Comme c'est joli ! Merci pour votre générosité et bravo pour votre talent. Je viens de m'abonner à votre blog.
Cousons et brodons ensemble pour rester reliées pendant cette période si particulière.
Sabine des Hautes-Alpes

Barbara in TN said...

THANK YOU! Love this so much & will start on it tomorrow - finishing up another project. Love anything that refers to sewing!

Ingrid said...

Gracias por compartir. Precioso trabajo

Karen said...

Thank you sew much for sharing this sweet pattern. I've printed it and hope to start stitching this evening.

Karen said...

And forgot to say, I followed you on FB.

kimt said...

Thank-you for these darling stitcheries.

Kyrotime said...

Thank you for this sweet primitive pattern! I'm going to place it in my sewing room, it makes my heart sing reading the words.
There is a calming effect when I use the needle & thread. Much needed right now with all this isolation. Thank you for thinking of us in isolation & your wonderful patterns to lift us up!

Sue SA said...

Thank you so much for the free patterns, we all need something to keep us occupied and reduce worry time as this virus dominates the news and shrinks our world. I hope that your family are all safe and well and continue to be so. Thanks again, from Horsham Vic, Australia :)

Dominique Simonin said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce modèle gratuit ! Ici dans le Sud de la France le printemps arrive et il nous aide à garder le confinement !! Belle journée. Dominique

Wendy said...

This is wonderful, I miss my stitching group meetings. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent.

Lynn S said...

Your pattern is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing! I love the little designs and will start right away! Thank you for your kindness--Sewing themed items just touch my soul.

Tricia said...

Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing your beautiful patterns with us..we are so very grateful to all of you wonderful designers for helping us get through this. Bless you, please stay safe and healthy.