Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Time

Happy Spring to all of you!!! March 20th....the first day of Spring!!! March 20th....also was my 35th wedding anniversary!!! Jeff and I had a nice day with family and friends!!

Spring time means NEW things!! GREEN THINGS!!!! Daily I am watching little shades of greens starting to overtake the brown limbs on the trees and anticipating the green buds of the daffodils to turn to yellow. These colors have inspired me to create a few new spring patterns at the printer now. Rabbit Stew, Chicken Little, Coleslaw, and Buttercup Baskets will be ready by April 1st!!

International Spring Quilt Market is approaching and I am busy busy as usual getting ready with other new designs that will be available in May. I am excited to be working on them and am looking forward to sharing them with you. Like most of you I am still trying to find more time in my day to accomplish all that I want and need to do.

My sister is here visiting me and working on some very sweet Easter dresses for my 4 granddaughters!! We are having fun spending time stitching together and sharing storries of our childhood.

As the month of March comes to an end.......take a moment to enjoy the colors of green around you!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like some fun new patterns! Have a great market.

Tracy said...

Love the new blog look!