Friday, November 14, 2008

Pincushions and Playtime













It's dark out right now but earlier the sun was out, the air was crisp and the leaves were everywhere but on the trees!!

The week started wet and raining......really raining!! I snuggled into my sewing room during the down pours and had some fun working on a few new wool projects and making these little pincushions from some antique basket blocks I found at a sale!

Later in the week the sun came out just in time for me and Addison (my granddaughter)to take a walk in all those leaves!!

What a great time we had playing and she even helped me in my sewing room!!

Now that the days are dark earlier I hope you are finding more sewing time!! Hope you have a SUPER SEWING SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Those little pincushions are cute as they can be!

Karen said...

Oh I love those little pincushions - they are adorable.

Karen