Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day to you all!! 
I stitched up some little love notes for you!! 
 It's been a long winter here with lots of cold, windy,
 icy, and snowy weather.
 I always look forward to the middle of February as a sign that 
Spring is right around the corner!!
 I actually saw some green daffodil stems
 starting to poke out of the ground.
I LOVE that!!! 
 Also.... I want to say Thank You to all of you for the continued
 LOVE and support you send my way!! 
 Each of you are so special! 
It's fun to share our love for stitching together!! 



 Share a little love with someone
 and
 let them know you care!! 
Happy Stitching!! 

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Have a lovely Valenine's Day, we had some daffodils showing their blooms and then were covered with out February snow. Happily they survived, a bit bent but insulated!

Sarah G said...

Is there a kit for the key to my heart ??

Unknown said...

Very sweet messages!

Susie H said...

Love your "I LOVE YOU" pillows (or pinkeeps)!