Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's time!!!

It's time!!!
Well....it's almost here........the day we have all been waiting for!!! Our daughter Amy is going to deliver her triplet girls tomorrow!!!
November 19th will be their birthday.....the same day I gave birth to Amy only 29 years ago!! She and her girls are going to share birthdays!!

Every doctor she has seen has been in awe of how she has carried the girls!! She will be 37 weeks tomorrow and as far as they have estimated the girls should all be over 5 lbs each!!
She will be having a C Section at 7:30 am.
I will post pics as soon as I can!!!
Today I got to spend the day with Addison who is growing up way too fast!! It was my last day with her as my ONLY granddaughter!!! She spent the night and then we were off to a tea party with a friend and her granddaughter!! It was so much fun!!! Addison was really into her tea!!!
My friend Jan Hill and her granddaughter Jenna!!
Jan is opening a wonderful new gift store this Saturday November 21st
called Pickleweed Hill!! If you are in the area stop in and check it out....
Pickleweed Hill
1873 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, Oregon

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm sending tons and tons and tons of good thoughts! Can't wait to see pictures! Amy looks incredible...