Friday, May 31, 2019


Welcome to my SUMMER "CRAZY" Seasons Mystery Quilt Block #10
This pattern is now available on my website for sale.

click here to purchase pattern


Hope you have been enjoying all the great "CRAZY" blocks so far!!
The designers and their blocks are amazing!!


It's been a CRAZY year here so far....with the move from Oregon to Idaho and then having my computer crash two days ago....
it adds "CRAZY" to the "CRAZINESS" of this  "CRAZY" block for sure!!!
But...I think I made it to the final lap and here we go......
SO....who's ready for a CRAZY SUMMER!!??? 

Summer means it's time to enjoy longer, warmer, and more relaxing days!!


 Vacations, no school, lemonade, warm sunshine, daisies, cool breezes, ice cream, watermelon, camping, boating, hiking, gardening, beaches, berries, fireworks, parks, picnics, outdoors, sandcastles, flip flops, campfires, sprinklers, ice tea, and the list goes on!!
What's your favorite part of summer?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Here is the block I have prepared for you!! 
Hope you enjoy it!! 



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you have been enjoying all the fun "CRAZY" blocks that have been shared so far!!
If you have not joined in on the fun yet it's not too late!!

These patterns are NO LONGER FREE as of August 31, 2019
Visit  each designer below to purchase patterns.

January 15, Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads
February 1, Shawn York, The Rusty Crow
February 15, Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings
March 1, Laurel Arestad, Simply Put Plus
March 15, Jeni Gaston, Woolen Willow Designs
April 1 Kathi Campbell, Heart to Hand
April 15, Kathy and Taylor, The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
May 1, Gloria, Vicky and Heather, Olde Green Cupboard Designs
June 1, Debbie Busby, Wooden Spool Designs
June 15, Rita Carl, Reets Rags to Stitches
July 1, Joan Grenke, Bits and Pieces by Joan
July 15, Finishing instructions by Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads

Share with your friends so they can join in the fun and follow along with you!!
Join our Facebook Group to be in on the know and share with others following this sew-a-long!!

Join Facebook Group here

Here's to the "CRAZY" guy who puts up with all my "CRAZINESS"


 Happy Summer!!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

This amazing, thank you so much for all your time and frustration to create this for us.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you.

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you for the free pattern.

ramesh said...


This blog is very informative and interesting, the way you described the good thing of your blog and other cities where the real estate sector is booming day by day is incredible especially about the 2 BHK flat in kolar road, 3 BHK flat in kolar Road and 4 BHK flat in kolar road which are in high demand now a days as it is one of the developing areas. of Bhopal.

HarryLuper said...

Right now it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
cnc machining services

Lorri Heiling said...

I live in united state, Two years ago i married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when i travel on business trip to Brazil, i spent 1 years in Brazil due to my kind of business, i and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, i never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, i never knew something was going wrong till i came back from my trip, then i and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, i tried reaching her but no way i could reach her, i never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, i wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because i loved her so much too, because of the heart break she put me into, i went into search of a real spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning i saw testimony about a spell caster Dr kuta, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise this drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me, i took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the spell caster drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com.or WHATSAPP his Hot line: +2347054547814

Анна Стасюк said...

Hello Everybody, i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $20, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $20, 000.00 Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact via email:(challotloan@gmail.com) Thank you.