Wednesday, June 14, 2017


It's Flag Day

Here is a fun little scrappy flag to use as a bowl filler or pincushion
 and its great to whip up with your scraps!!

It's a free pattern just for you!! 

Our summer has been slow to come!! 
We have had cool and wet weather so far and  I guess
 since I have a cold staying inside and stitching isn't such a bad way to wait for the sun to shine!! 

I am busy digging out the flags in anticipation for July and WARM summer fun!! 


I hope the sun is shining on you!! 

5 comments:

Susie H said...

Thank you! I love all things patriotic!

Christie said...

Thanks a bunch! I Love Patriotic! HUGS... and stitches

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

I LOVE this sweet stitch! Thank you!

Bernice Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

I'm in Canada but have a friend in the US who would love this little pillow. Such a sweet little gift. Thank you!