Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October


I LOVE the month of October 
and 
it just went by way too fast!!!







 Even though I started the month out with a nasty cold,
 I was able to pull it together in time for a weekend trip to
San Diego to teach a workshop at
 The Country Loft in La Mesa, California,
What a great time I had and met so many wonderful new friends
 plus got a good dose of sunshine!!!


If you live in the area I suggest you get out and visit the shop this Satuday!!
 I believe they will be all decked out for Christmas!!!

Next it was off to teach a workshop at
 Terri Staats' 
Sweet Treasures Studio
 in Keizer Oregon,
More fun and new friends!!!

Lynne, Diane, Linda, Terri, Loretta, Laura, Cynthia, Sue, and Amber!!



A quick trip up to Puyallup, WA to speak and have a trunk show
 at the Comforters Quilt Guild......
these ladies were so wonderful to me!!
We were so busy we didn't get a photo!! :(

Then I was able to sneak in a couple of 24 hour quick trips to the Oregon coast with the kids,



 and to top it off we had a couple of birthday celebrations,



 overnights with NANA,


and of course another cold!!!


Whew!!! That was a lot!!! 

No comments: