Thursday, August 27, 2009

Can't think of a better way to have spent my Thursday than to be at Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe with my very special class!!! Today we met to work on finishing up our Gingerbread & Gumdrop Pillow!! I am not sure how much we actually got done in class today......but what I do know is that we sure had a good time!!! Lots of laughter going on for sure!! It was just what I needed today!! Thanks Susan, Candy, Carol, and Nicolle!!!
Sue was trying to hide behind her project... but I made her peek around so we could see her sweet smile!!!
Carol's project was closest to being finished.....amazing since it took her the longest to get her needle threaded......!!! She is going to get a self threading needle!!!
I have never used one but I am going to try them out!! Candy did a great job....and was trying to swap hers for mine!!!
Nicolle has gotten hooked on the hand stitching......I can't wait to see what she will make next!!!
Don't ask what we were all doing here but for sure you can see we were having a GREAT time!!! And we can't forget BRIAN.....
He joined us for a bit and added to the fun, cut some fabric for us and took time to take our picture!!!

Thanks class for making my day so fun!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

What a fun, fun day...if I lived closer I'd be stitching with you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you gals had fun!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day! Candy

Sharon Stewart said...

Wish I was there with you Debbie. Wouldn't we have so much fun teaching together!! I finally have a break from classes and am trying to regroup! Miss you......

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across this blog today...adorable pillow, love the pincushions you make and even looked at Etsy....looks like you better get busy there. Just kidding with you of course.

My Colonial Home said...

Well how fun is that!!!! Wish I was there. The pillow looks just adorable and you all look so happy.

Karen